Human Development & Relationships programs enrich families and strengthen communities. Backed by university research, we work for Wisconsin families by:
- Helping communities respond to issues such as childhood obesity, financial security, and aging.
- Providing leadership for policies that help children, youth and families succeed.
- Increasing knowledge about parenting, health and nutrition.
- Offering consumers and families more strategies for managing their money.
- Reaching out to diverse families with education and resources.
- Using cost effective approaches to reduce negative family issues and build more resilient families.
UW-Extension Family Living Programs: https://www.facebook.com/HDRInstitute/
ADVANCE CHILD TAX CREDIT
On July 15, millions of families across the country began receiving monthly payments of the Advance Child Tax Credit. These payments will continue through December. Many people have questions about this temporary expansion of the Child Tax Credit.
Eviction Alternatives for Landlords read more …
Renters: What to do When the Eviction Moratorium Ends read more …
RESOURCES – Dealing with the effects of Covid-19
HOME ALONE – Evaluating and teaching children what they need to know to stay home alone. more information
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL FINANCES IN TOUGH TIMES – more information
HOW TO TALK TO YOUR KIDS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS:
CHECK YOUR FREE CREDIT REPORT – more information
Annual Credit Report – Website
- Food Safety and Healthy website: http://www.foodsafety.wisc.edu.
- We invest in people to grow stronger communities. For more information on Human Development & Relationships, click here.
Smart Start – You-tube link
HCE … Home and Community Education
Health News from Around the State
If you have any questions regarding Human Development & Relationships in Door County, please contact:
vacant, Human Development & Relationships
UW-Madison Division of Extension Door County
County Government Center
421 Nebraska St.
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Office Hours: M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm