- Helping communities respond to issues such as childhood obesity, financial security, and aging.
- Providing leadership for policies that help children, youth and families succeed.
- Increasing knowledge about parenting, health and nutrition.
- Offering consumers and families more strategies for managing their money.
- Reaching out to diverse families with education and resources.
- Using cost effective approaches to reduce negative family issues and build more resilient families.
Classes are held at the Door County Community Center / ADRC, 916 N. 14th Avenue, Sturgeon Bay.
Dates will be posted when the next class is scheduled.
Sturgeon Bay Gains National Exposure in Documentary:
These programs are sponsored by Door County Home and Community Education. Most programs are free and open to the general public. Please call to register one week in advance of the program date — 920-746-2260.
UW-Madison maintains a Food Safety and Healthy website with food safety and preservation information that is available at: http://www.foodsafety.wisc.edu.
You-tube link to Smart Start
HCE … Home and Community Education
Terra Nova Films is a well-respected producer of powerful and educational videos on a variety of topics. They have now created a free website for family caregivers. It includes short but powerful videos on pertinent topics related to caregiving and Alzheimer’s. Check it out at www.videocaregiving.org.
News feeds from around the State …
If you have any questions regarding Human Development & Relationships in Door County, please contact:
vacant, Human Development & Relationships
UW-Madison Division of Extension Door County
County Government Center
421 Nebraska St.
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Office Hours: M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm