Human Development & Relationships programs enrich families and strengthen communities. Backed by university research, we work for Wisconsin families by:
- Helping communities respond to issues such as childhood obesity, financial security, and aging.
- Providing leadership for policies that help children, youth and families succeed.
- Increasing knowledge about parenting, health and nutrition.
- Offering consumers and families more strategies for managing their money.
- Reaching out to diverse families with education and resources.
- Using cost effective approaches to reduce negative family issues and build more resilient families.
UW-Extension Family Living Programs: https://www.facebook.com/HDRInstitute/
Online Parenting Classes
Join a free online parenting class every Thursday at 1 pm or 6 pm. Connect with other parents. Get practical, positive parenting ideas. Help children grow.
When you register, you will receive an email with a link that gives you access to the class using Zoom. Check your junk mail if you don’t receive this email.
WE COPE – NOVEMBER 15-DECEMBER 20, 2023 (Zoom)
11:30 am-12:30 pm registration …
Parenting the Preschooler – Scary Events more information
Managing Family Technology Before It Manages You (Parenting: Behind the Behavior)
Do you ever feel as if technology manages you more than you manage it? Are you looking to make a change in your family technology? Adding a device? Spending less time on a screen? Dr. Anne Clarkson shares a two-part equation to establish a successful family media plan and successfully manage family technology decisions.
RENT SMART … 2023 On-Line Classes for more information and registration …
CHECK YOUR FREE CREDIT REPORT – more information
Annual Credit Report – Website
LET’S TALK TURKEY … more information
- Food Safety and Healthy website: http://www.foodsafety.wisc.edu.
- We invest in people to grow stronger communities. For more information on Human Development & Relationships, click here.
Smart Start – You-tube link
Health News from Around the State
If you have any questions regarding Human Development & Relationships in Door County, please contact:
UW-Madison Division of Extension Door County
County Government Center
421 Nebraska St.
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Office Hours: M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm