- Helping communities respond to issues such as childhood obesity, financial security, and aging.
- Providing leadership for policies that help children, youth and families succeed.
- Increasing knowledge about parenting, health and nutrition.
- Offering consumers and families more strategies for managing their money.
- Reaching out to diverse families with education and resources.
- Using cost effective approaches to reduce negative family issues and build more resilient families.
RESOURCES – Dealing with the effects of Covid-19
HOME ALONE – Evaluating and teaching children what they need to know to stay home alone. more information
MANAGING YOUR PERSONAL FINANCES IN TOUGH TIMES – more information
HOW TO TALK TO YOUR KIDS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS:
STRONG WOMEN / STRONG BONES
A free statewide virtual class that increases strength, muscle mass and bone density. Nutritional education is included in the sessions. Sessions will be held Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday — 9:00-10:00 am. Call Nicki at the ADRC office — 746-7153 for registration information.
- Quick Tips: Answering Food Preservation Questions
- Safe and Healthy Food for your Family
- Food Safety and Healthy website: http://www.foodsafety.wisc.edu.
- We invest in people to grow stronger communities. For more information on Human Development & Relationships, click here.
You-tube link to Smart Start
HCE … Home and Community Education
Health News from Around the State
If you have any questions regarding Human Development & Relationships in Door County, please contact:
vacant, Human Development & Relationships
UW-Madison Division of Extension Door County
County Government Center
421 Nebraska St.
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Office Hours: M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm