Updates from Wisconsin 4-H: Check this link for the latest on updates for programming formats and FAQ’s: https://4h.extension.wisc.edu/4-h-faqs-related-to-covid-19/
- 4-H Volunteers in Preparation Training / New Volunteer Orientation – Online: registration …
- Wednesday, December 28th – 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Saturday, January 7th – 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
- 4-H Leader Board … Members needed – Contact the Extension office if you’re interested
- Membership Dues must be paid to your club leader … be sure to attend your meetings!
2023 Fair dates: August 9-13, 2023
2023 CONSERVATION AWARENESS POSTER CONTEST Contest Flyer
- Theme: “One Water”
- Size: 14″x22″ or 12″x18″
- Deadline to submit posters: January 6, 2023
- To the SWCD office in the Government Center
- More information and registration … SWCD Website
- Questions? Contact Brianna Schroeder at 920-746-2485 / bschroeder.co.door.wi.us
POP-UP GREETINGS ACTIVITY learn how …
Looking for a fun and easy craft to make? 4-H has a simple lesson to help you create Pop-Up Greeting cards that you can send! Click on the link above to learn how to make these simple yet thoughtful cards for friends and loved ones!
AT-HOME ACTIVITIES & RESOURCES:
To Enroll in 4-H 4-H Online 2.0
Youth news from around Wisconsin
UW-Madison Division of Extension Door County
County Government Center
421 Nebraska Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Office Hours: M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm