Updates from Wisconsin 4-H: Check this link for the latest on updates for programming formats and FAQ’s: https://4h.extension.wisc.edu/4-h-faqs-related-to-covid-19/
DOOR COUNTY 4-H INTEREST SURVEY link to survey …
WISCONSIN 4-H BY THE NUMBERS
CABIN FEVER PROJECT KITS more information and ordering link
Gnome Your Home
Roller Coaster Engineer
Duct Tape Crafts
Puzzle Photo Frame
Place your order by January 28!
Dates to Remember …
- 4-H Volunteers in Preparation Training / New Volunteer Orientation – Online: February 16, 6:00-8:00 pm registration …
- January 27 – Lego & Lego Robotics Club – first meeting; 6:00-7:00 pm, Peninsula Rm, Gov’t Center
- By January 28 – Order Cabin Fever Project Kits!
- January 31 – Annual Leader Training “Youth-Adult Partnerships”, 6:30-8:00 pm (virtual) – Open to all youth and adults. registration …
- March 1 – Door County 4-H Scholarship Applications due
- March 1 – 4-H Horse Project Scholarship Applications due
- March 15 – Wisconsin 4-H Foundation Scholarship Applications due
2022 – August 10-14 – DOOR COUNTY FAIR website
2023 – August 9-13 – DOOR COUNTY FAIR
AT-HOME ACTIVITIES & RESOURCES:
During times of disease outbreak, preventing the accidental spread of a virus protects everyone. Young people can help to prevent the spread by sewing cloth face coverings. The service learning activity plan from Wisconsin 4-H includes guidance for adults and youth in safe and supportive service learning; step-by-step instructions with photos for how to make cloth face coverings that meet CDC guidelines; as well as reflection questions and opportunities to learn even more. Youth can get involved in this important project. Educators and families can support them in doing so safely.
To Enroll in 4-H 4-H Online 2.0
Youth news from around Wisconsin
Dawn VandeVoort, is the Door County educator
providing 4-H Youth Development information.
UW-Madison Division of Extension Door County
County Government Center
421 Nebraska Street
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
Office Hours: M-F 8 am to 4:30 pm