RE-ENROLLMENTS ARE DUE BY NOVEMBER 30
- Select a club that works for you and your family (day, time, location, as well as projects, age of members, activities throughout the year). Visit our 4-H CLUB MAP to see where there are clubs located and when they meet. Contact the club leader to let them know you are interested in joining their club. Make a plan to visit a club meeting or activity to see if it’s a good fit.
- Review the Enrollment Guide-2019-20 to learn more about the projects available in 4-H. Youth who are in 5K through 2nd grade are eligible to participate in the Cloverbud project only. Youth in 3rd grade and up can sign up for the rest of the projects. For your first year in 4-H, you may want to take one or two projects. (More can be selected if the youth and parents are comfortable with that decision.) Some projects have local club leaders providing leadership, and some projects have countywide leaders. There are a few projects that don’t have leaders for them, and in that case the family and the member are responsible for learning independently.
- Contact the Extension Office or your club leader to learn how to sign up using the online 4-H enrollment program — https://wi.4honline.com and follow these directions: Enrolling in 4HOnline as a NEW Family
- To re-enroll in 4-H, follow these directions: 4HOnline – Re-Enroll
- Pay membership dues to your club. Membership dues for the county are $3.50 per member or $10 per family (with 3 or more members). Some clubs add on small additional fees for projects or activities. There also may be an additional cost if you wish to receive extra project literature (4-H members receive 2 pieces of project literature for free, additional pieces are billed to the families).
- Watch for the 4-H newsletter called the “Shore to Shore” for more information on countywide events, project meetings, workshops and other activities happening in the 4-H program. You can also “like” Door County 4-H on Facebook for updates.
- Have fun and enjoy being a 4-H member!